Introducing the Douglas Fir Resort's 'Pet of the Month' Competition
The Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets prides itself on providing Banff’s finest family accommodation, and with 55 years of experience we have come to understand our guest’s pets are often cherished members of their family too! So we would love for you to introduce us to your furry family members by entering our ‘Pet of the Month’ photo competition where winners go in the running to win an amazing prize!
Send in a photo of your pampered pet to go in the running to win a two-night mountain getaway to Banff’s finest family accommodation, Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets.
How does it work? Every month we will select a winning photo which will automatically go in the running to win the Douglas Fir Resort’s ‘Pet of the Year’ competition. The lucky winner of our ‘Pet of the Year’ photo comptetion receives the grand-prize of a two-night getaway at our magical hotel!
How to Enter
Email your photos (as a file attachment, please - no URLs) to our pet friendly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know when we've posted the month’s winners? Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter by clicking here. You’ll be first find out the winners and hear about great specials and packages at the resort!
• Contest is open to adults over the age of 18.
• The contest opens at 1st of every month and closes down the last day of each month at 5:00 p.m. (MST).
• Entries must be sent via email - no more than two images can be submitted per a month.
• By submitting photos to the contest, contestants verify that they are the photographer AND copyright holder for each photo submitted. You may not submit photos that you have paid another professional to take.
• Contestants are to include your dog's name in the email and a little about them (what they like to do, what their favorite dog treat and/or dog toy is, how they became a part of your family), as well as contestant’s own name and state or province of residence.
• Judging is done by Douglas Fir Resort team and will happen on the first Thursday of each month. The Grand prize winner will be announced in the first week of January. Winners will be notified via email.
• By entering, contestants agree to allow the use of the image for any and all uses related to the Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets.
• The yearly winner must organize their prize with the Douglas Fir Resort’s Sales Manager.
A special note for our furry guests: We pay special attention to our pet friendly rooms. Therefore, there is a pet charge of $25.00 per day per dog (all taxes included), to cover additional cleaning charges.
The Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets donates 5% of all pet fees to the Bow Valley SPCA.
For more on our pet policy click here!